Two quick C&R renewal questions..

btnh6668

NES Member
Im filling out my renewal and had two questions. After signature it asks for (title). What do i put down for that? Also it asks for Hours of operation. It says i need to provide at least 1 hour in which you can be contacted by the ATF. Did you guys leave that blank or just put in some random time? Thanks

I just mailed mine today. For --TITLE I put MR. for hours I put Sat 9-12noon. This is my 4th renewal and it seems the form is different every time. What got me is on the instruction sheet it says getting a copy to CLEO requires confirmation? I checked the box that it was done and signed the form. I hope that's all the confirmation they need? When I dropped a copy at the police station I thought it was the first time they ever saw one? I said this is for CLEO's records. I got a who's Cleo? Wow?

I did mine a few months ago, for title I am pretty sure I put Collector. For hours of operation, I actually called, they advised to just put some hour in the middle of the week. I specifically asked if they actually expected me to be available (and open) during that hour. The guy said no, they "don't usually bother with you guys". But, if they did they would call ahead (vs just showing up during said hour).

Im filling out my renewal and had two questions. After signature it asks for (title). What do i put down for that? Also it asks for Hours of operation. It says i need to provide at least 1 hour in which you can be contacted by the ATF. Did you guys leave that blank or just put in some random time? Thanks

Put "Collector" and put N/A in for hours. You aren't a business and don't have hours. The form is not really customized for C&Rs, most of those questions are appropriate only for dealers/mfrs.

Why cant I down load the form 5330.20 from the BATFE web site? When I try I only get two pages of legal gibberish and no form.

Why cant I down load the form 5330.20 from the BATFE web site? When I try I only get two pages of legal gibberish and no form.

It's not you, the Supt. of Docs screwed up their link to a non-relevant PDF.

I have a copy of the old one (2005), but I think that they incorporated it into the renewal form such that this second form isn't necessary anymore. You might make a call to the BATFE office (Springfield or Hartford near you IIRC) and ask them.

C'mon. This is NES.

Title should be "F You!"

Hours should state "Ya dirty pig!"

I thought everyone did that. Might explain my trip to the ER every time I renew. LOL

Back
Top Bottom