Tufts University FSED Today by GOAL

JGreen

NES Member
Centrally locatated to several GREAT gun clubs
So what did GOAL Members do for non-GOAL members today? We made 25 new gunnies! Today was our 5th Annual Firearm Safety & Education Day at the North Leomnster Rod & Gun Club.

A massive GOAL thankyou to Fooped, Sean, Caleb, Sniperwolf, Lynne, ADale, Charlie, Mrs. Magnum, Dan and the incredible members of the NLR&G Club. You can view all the photos here:

http://photobucket.com/GOALTuftsU2009

I've posted a select few for NES below:

DSC04593.jpg

The "A" Team
DSC04680-1.jpg

DSC04533.jpg

Function Check....honest
DSC04551.jpg

DSC04567.jpg

Fooped only to happy to spread the love
DSC04574.jpg

DSC04578.jpg

DSC04589.jpg

DSC04640.jpg

DSC04656.jpg

I spot 1.5 shockers in those pictures... haha what the... [wink]

Excellent event, looks like everyone had a great time. Great job and thanks to everyone who volunteered.

How was this event pushed to the students? As a student down here in Texas, I would love to see something like this for students interested in learning firearms safety. Was it through an on-campus organization?

It was a pleasure to be part of this event, and all involved were professional, safe and most of all fun to be around!

One more reason why I'm proud to be a GOAL member.

It was a pleasure to be part of this event, and all involved were professional, safe and most of all fun to be around!

One more reason why I'm proud to be a GOAL member.

+1 Seeing people smile once the hit a target for the first is great!! I have to say that all of the students did a great job, followed directions and showed great trigger discipline. Can't wait for the next time. [smile]

Hey guys, WOW! I'm a Tufts student and I've been a member on here for about a year and I don't know how I missed signing up for this haha, but I would have seriously loved to be involved. If anyone is looking to do anything like this in the future please let me know...I do Army ROTC over there as well so I know a fair amount of people who would love to participate and I'd love to stir up some attention for it around there. Let me know what I can do to help, and thanks a ton for all the NES guys who made something like this happen!

A little late to the party here but I must say very good job. Awesome pics and thanks for sharing the sport with some many new shooters.

Back
Top Bottom