TTAG: BREAKING: Dick Heller Sues District of Columbia Over Ban on Home Made Firearms and ‘Ghost Guns’

Of course I've read them; we just disagree. I also read somewhere that reasonable people can do that. I heard once that it was possible for different people to look at a situation and reach different conclusions. If you want, I can try to find that article for you.

Saying "the NRA supports gun control," and then supporting that argument with a non-example from NH, and a InfoWars-level blog post from "Civilian Dissent" is not convincing. I believe the Bump Stock position (which I didn't support) was a strategic move to diffuse building anti-gun momentum in the wake of the Las Vegas shooting.

So, yeah. The NRA is suddenly a gun-control group, one that spent $29.3M in the 2020 election cycle to support pro-gun candidates. Those bastards.

Did you even read the blog post, and its well-laid out, very valid, well-cited examples/references, or did you just immediately dismiss it because of the author/publisher?

Back
Top Bottom