Transferring my MA ltc in state

I live in Western MA and am moving to Brookline. I have my Class A LTC and I'll do my whole change of address and all that jazz, but can they take away my license? or does it have nothing to do with the BPD and since I already have they just change my address?

Thanks

Last edited:
Only the issuing authority can do anything with your license. So you're safe til renewal.

Why the hell do you want to move to Brookline?

I'd sooner live off welfare and buy my guns and ammo on the Commonwealth's dime than move that close to Boston again.

Just realize that you will lose that "ALP" (or "none") upon your next renewal if you are still in Brookline at that time.

I'd consider another town like Arlington, close enough and free of such tyranny.

Just realize that you will lose that "ALP" (or "none") upon your next renewal if you are still in Brookline at that time.

I'd consider another town like Arlington, close enough and free of such tyranny.

+1000 to that.... Brookline is probably one of the worst, if
not -THE- worst place in MA to obtain/renew an LTC. If you have
an unrestricted/A now I would make efforts to not go to
Brookline.

-Mike

I also live in western MA. Chief Glidden issued me my Class A ALP and I moved out of my parents house to a less gun friendly, higher crime city (Pittsfield). So unless I become a cop before renewal, I will be moving back to Lee for renewal and hopefully for good if I can afford it by then.

No worries, I just renewed last September and will only be in Brookline for a year (2 at absolute max) so I will never have to renew here.

Back
Top Bottom