Top 10 manly guns

I have five which are on the list (multiples thereof in several cases) and had a sixth but sold it.

I am very surprised that the M-1 Garand was not on his list.

I have 9 out of 10. The list should really begin and end with the S&W 500 though. The Model 29 is for little girls.

They forgot a real man's submachine gun, the Chicago typewriter:

1928.gif

They forgot a real man's submachine gun, the Chicago typewriter:

1928.gif

Glad I'm a woman then. Can't stand shooting them. Give me an M-16 and a few thousand rounds and I'm a happy girl.

Oh- and the list was good, but he should have put M-16 instead of AR-15. Need to be able to turn it up to 11...

This was hilarious.He def. should've added the .308 m1A.I agree w/ the S&W 500 magnum too...I have one and makes the model 29 look like a .38.[mg]

He did leave some room for other weapons:

There are certainly other manly weapons, and you may have a different list. As long as the list contains nothing French, gold-plated, .25 or with pearl grips (which Patton correctly observed are the mark of a New Orleans pimp), it is a good list.

Honestly though, no one will ever agree 100% on the manliest guns ever. Everyone has different tastes/opinions. I agree with most of them but yes, the M1 should have been there, and a whole bunch of others but its only 10. Also, if its "guns" and not small arms then shouldn't a gatling gun be on there? Forget what its called but it basically spits rounds out like a faucet water. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Honestly though, no one will ever agree 100% on the manliest guns ever. Everyone has different tastes/opinions. I agree with most of them but yes, the M1 should have been there, and a whole bunch of others but its only 10. Also, if its "guns" and not small arms then shouldn't a gatling gun be on there? Forget what its called but it basically spits rounds out like a faucet water. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Mini gun. Never shot it, but it makes me giggle like a school girl with a crush whenever I hear it.

I have heard up close (less than 200 feet) a USN Phalanx Close In Weapon System firing.

It uses a radar controlled GE 20 mm hydraulically operated six barrel Gatling gun which fires at approximately 6000 rounds per minute. It is a fearsome weapon, to say the least.

The guy has an unnatural pre-occupation with Vikings. He also dissed jazz which is very manly.

Finally, he should have included the Remington 700.

After checking that list, I may need to sit down when I take a leak... Since I only own 2 SIGS and 1 Mossberg and neither made the list (Glock and Remington) maybe I should go and purchase a pink scooter as well.
[laugh2]

F that!

I have heard up close (less than 200 feet) a USN Phalanx Close In Weapon System firing.

It uses a radar controlled GE 20 mm hydraulically operated six barrel Gatling gun which fires at approximately 6000 rounds per minute. It is a fearsome weapon, to say the least.

Yep, that is one awesome sound. Unless it jams as an A4 flys past towing a fake missile target. [sad2] Then, not so much.

Back
Top Bottom