• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tierney Email Poll - "Should there be a vote?"

I Just got an email from John Tierney for a poll: Do you agree that Speaker Boehner should allow legislation to reduce gun violence to come to the House Floor for a vote?

Dear xxxx,

As the debate in Congress around gun violence prevention continues to intensify, I want to hear your thoughts on this critical issue. Earlier this month, I hosted a town hall for community members to ask questions and voice their thoughts on gun violence, safety measures, protecting our schools and more. Law enforcement officers, advocacy groups, families of victims, elected officials, gun owners, hunters and sportsmen attended this spirited conversation. We will be hosting more of these discussions in the coming weeks.

Today, I want to hear from you on this important issue. Click here to voice your opinion.

Please feel free to forward this email to your family and friends. The more voices heard, the more stories shared, the better prepared we will be to pass real reforms that strengthen and improve our country. Let me know what you think about allowing a vote on common sense gun violence prevention measures.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
sig_12.gif

John F. Tierney
Member of Congress

Here's the link to vote in the poll, I'm sure he would love to hear from us....[smile]
https://forms.house.gov/tierney/webform/signature_request.html

By submitting this form, you will receive periodic updates from Congressman Tierney.
No thanks!

-JR

Back
Top Bottom