Thunderwear

A couple of weeks ago I bought one of these for my SP101. So far, so good! Very comfortable to wear, easy to put on/off. Drawing takes a bit of practice however. You are not going to pull on target in 1.5 seconds....unless you're a real pro or put in a lot time dry firing. But with practice, you can easily get to 3 sec. or less, which I believe is as practical as a COM hit is in a real life situation - heaven forbid you have to actually find out! Has anyone else here tried these conceal carry holsters? Opinions?

A friend let me try his and I didn't really care for it. It hid my gun well, but it was uncomfortable for me while sitting down. Which is what I do most days at work.

Plus you better have good trigger finger control. Any NDs and you might be taking out your little buddy. [wink] [shocked]

Finger off the trigger friends...

I would only get it if I absolutely had to. 3sec is a lot of time, seeing how it takes a guy w/ a knive 1.5 seconds to hit you from 20ft. For the work environment, where concealment options are severally limited, I would still probably opt for ankle holster instead.

There is holsters for all kinds of uses ...this one ..I think is when nothing else will conceal... i.e. shorts, t, 95-100 deg out?????

I have a Smartcarry. Basically the same as Thunderware, but made a bit differently. Personally I love it, and in the "non-permissive" environment that I work in, with the job I have to do, there is NOTHING that will meet my needs like it.

A couple of weeks ago I bought one of these for my SP101. So far, so good! Very comfortable to wear, easy to put on/off. Drawing takes a bit of practice however. You are not going to pull on target in 1.5 seconds....unless you're a real pro or put in a lot time dry firing. But with practice, you can easily get to 3 sec. or less, which I believe is as practical as a COM hit is in a real life situation - heaven forbid you have to actually find out! Has anyone else here tried these conceal carry holsters? Opinions?

I give it 5 stars.

Back
Top Bottom