Three Forms of ID

I recently got a new passport and also ordered the "passport card", does anybody know how well this is accepted as a photo ID? Good enough for TSA and to buy ammo at Old Glory?

3. NH NR P&R License
Normally I'd say that the NH P&R doesn't count as a form of ID, but last month I actually had it accepted as proof of NH residency -- it's one of the only IDs I have with a street address on it, and was good enough for a U.S. Customs agent, so who am I to argue?

to get my birth certificate they let one form of id be your high school yearbook--I don't suppose you had that with you? lol

but seriously, you should carry a roll of tinfoil for these types and just have them wrap themselves in it and then pretend like you don't even see them

I use my Passport card to fly at least once a month. TSA is always satisfied.

passport is a show stopper. I used to bring mine to Bank of America to cash checks for cash because when I deposited the checks in my non BOA account they would take weeks to clear . it's the one ID that they'll just give you the money your due. otherwise, they want a credit card so they can charge back the funds if they later determine the account has insufficient funds, which I politely explained to them, that's you responsibility--it's your check!

Last edited:
to get my birth certificate they let one form of id be your high school yearbook--I don't suppose you had that with you? lol

but seriously, you should carry a roll of tinfoil for these types and just have them wrap themselves in it and then pretend like you don't even see them

passport is a show stopper. I used to bring mine to Bank of America to cash checks for cash because when I deposited the checks in my non BOA account they would take weeks to clear . it's the one ID that they'll just give you the money your due. otherwise, they want a credit card so they can charge back the funds if they later determine the account has insufficient funds, which I politely explained to them, that's you responsibility--it's your check!
BOA also charges $6 to cash a check.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

I use my Passport card to fly at least once a month. TSA is always satisfied.

BOA also charges $6 to cash a check.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

yeah, I've heard that and the finger printing routine too. I don't do work for this customer anymore, which was Harvard Univ. I used to joke with the tellers, "they have 12 billion dollars, they can cover this!" I was on a monthly billing cycles so I would have paid the $6 to get paid on the spot. The cash delay was killing me at the time because I had to front money for supplies, etc. Cost of doing business but otherwise I avoid BOA like the plague.

Back
Top Bottom