This will cause your allergies to kick in. Two very remarkable people.

If you've ever complained about how bad you have it in life I hope you take the time to look at this guy and his gal and how they go through life? I bet you rethink how bad you have it and thank God for what you do have!

God bless this man and his gal! And thank you Sir for your service!

Thanks.
As unfair as it may seem because of his sacrifice nas situation. His life will inspire many.
We all have a purpose in this life, and we touch the life of others everyday, in a big or small way. The words that we say, the gestures that we make. It is not whether you like it, or want to or not. It is the way it is. I am inspired. Long happy life, and thanks.

Thank you! One of the most moving things I've seen in a long, long time. Their relationship has been tempered in the fires of hell. It will last.

ive seen a few photos awhile back of her holding him, but not to the extent I just saw in this thread...she's as much of a hero as he truly is... thanks for posting..and its okay to have allergies as a grown man

Speechless. She's as much of a hero as he is. You'd be hard pressed to find that kind of dedication in anyone.

Back
Top Bottom