this was weird!!!

i went to pick up my bushmaster xm-15 yesterday. i had to do a split tender, cash and credit. i paid $500 cash and the amount charged to my cc was kid you not $556.45. didnt realize it till 5 minutes down the road, but i guess it was meant to be! finally own an AR!!!

i went to pick up my bushmaster xm-15 yesterday. i had to do a split tender, cash and credit. i paid $500 cash and the amount charged to my cc was kid you not $556.45. didnt realize it till 5 minutes down the road, but i guess it was meant to be! finally own an AR!!!

Am I missing something? Just wondering what the significance of the number is...

where'd you pick it up?

i was seriously eyeballing an XM-15 in ayer last week. i know it will be gone before i can come up with the cash.

Never sell that one, and you might consider picking up a lottery ticket tonight [laugh]

where'd you pick it up?

i was seriously eyeballing an XM-15 in ayer last week. i know it will be gone before i can come up with the cash.

i got it at petes gun shop in adams, ma. they had a few there and also one or two preban ar's as well.

Back
Top Bottom