This makes me sick watching the forced blood samples at checkpoints

Wait. What did I just see? The ONLY time anything remotely close to this should happen is when a drunk driver kills/maims someone and even then I would not like it. There is a process. Dude refuses a BT then...piss with the pecker you got copper. A blood draw? At an effin roadblock? oh fer two....geesh.

Police officers? They're the lowest indians on the totem pole!
What about the JUDGES who approve this, DA's who pad their numbers with more convictions, and the local governments / citizens who pass laws enabling this? It's all for the children remember? It's for your own protection.

"L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs"

I'm outraged by this. [mg]

They are all guilty. But it is the police who ask for the warrants, and the police who hold people down and extract their blood.

yes, all of them as well

this was not a law that was voted on, this is backwards interpretation of search and seizure by AG's and judges

you say the officers are the lowest on the totem poll, they are the ones enforcing it, what happens to these ridiculous stops and blood tests if no one is there to carry them out?
^^This!!! Read my signature!

StevensMarksman

Most importantly, where are the defense attorney's on this? Yah, defending a DUI is lucrative but if you demand your lawyer to be present you should be able to have one. A good lawyer might bring his own phlebotomist too.

I'd say after watching the video what we've witnessed is a good old fashioned lynching.

Most importantly, where are the defense attorney's on this? Yah, defending a DUI is lucrative but if you demand your lawyer to be present you should be able to have one. A good lawyer might bring his own phlebotomist too.

I'd say after watching the video what we've witnessed is a good old fashioned lynching.

How is this not self-incrimination? I bet they don't want lawyers there because everyone would call Saul and he'd take his sweet ass alcohol metabolizing time getting to the station. Why don't they just get them to confess with sodium amytal. Hey, it was legal to use on the Aurora shooting guy.

ETA:

Per the International Association of Police Chiefs. I'm not an LEO so I don't know if this is commonly used, but I imagine they're all in the same ballpark.

On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character, or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. I will always uphold the constitution, my community, and the agency I serve.

Last edited:
ends justify the means to these thugs. Lt Col Carl Sims, "you can play Russian roulette if you want to, but it's going to catch up to you". ... or you could not be a jackbooted thug?

and the sheriff, "there's hardly anybody that you can talk to that doesn't know somebody that's been killed by a drunk driver... we ought to do something about that don't you think?" Well sheriff, clearly becoming some sort of mini gestapo is the answer, good work Goring.

I talked to a lawyer in CT. They love the DUI laws. It's a cash cow and the police, the lawyers and the judicial system would reduce the legal limit to .01 if they could.

ends justify the means to these thugs. Lt Col Carl Sims, "you can play Russian roulette if you want to, but it's going to catch up to you". ... or you could not be a jackbooted thug?

and the sheriff, "there's hardly anybody that you can talk to that doesn't know somebody that's been killed by a drunk driver... we ought to do something about that don't you think?" Well sheriff, clearly becoming some sort of mini gestapo is the answer, good work Goring.

If those Sheriffs are elected, I can see some strong mudslinging headed their way come election time.

I talked to a lawyer in CT. They love the DUI laws. It's a cash cow and the police, the lawyers and the judicial system would reduce the legal limit to .01 if they could.

They should be fighting to change the laws to require them to be present (if requested) during the procedure. Then again, they aren't in the business of getting their clients off quickly.

... wait for it ...

They should be fighting to change the laws to require them to be present (if requested) during the procedure. Then again, they aren't in the business of getting their clients off quickly.

... wait for it ...

At least prostitutes are more honest about their work.

Back
Top Bottom