This is the one kid you shouldn't be worried about, stupid.

There was a girl abducted and killed by her sex offender uncle in VT last year. While the girl was still missing the cops went to the local library and the lic***ians wouldn't let them search the public computers without a warrant. Wouldn't have helped as the girl was already dead. The librarians went on TV basically bragging about stopping the cops from trying to save this poor girl. Same kind of people that ratted out this kid. Burn librarians, not books.

Yeah, her father is a friend of mine.

Too bad the mother got custody when they divorced. She should be strung up in public, and left there until she rots. She was a party to the whole situation, in a lesser manner.

And, yes, I had met the girl, when she was much younger. Nice kid in a bad situation.

As he should. Even though he won't be able to carry on campus [sigh] at least he will be more educated when it comes to gun laws.

No kidding. A kid facing college who thinks they might have a need to protect themselves in the shooting galleries that our nations schools have become recently?

He apparently doesn't trust bullet-proof backpacks.

Neither do I. Heck, I don't trust my carry pistol for the scene of a mass shooting. But as someone else once said...

I'm from the school of you go to a fight with a rifle you get caught in a fight with a handgun.

At least some states are getting the right idea WRT campus carry.

Let me get this straight... A responsible, literate, concerned student who plans to further his education by going on to join the ranks of responsible college students decides rather then buy a gun off the streets, like many punk thugs, to be wise and research the laws of this great country. He wants to be sure that he is not going to be in any violation and wants to be well informed on the topic of gun ownership. So what do we do to reward such a responsible lad... CALL THE COPS! Are these people mad. Smith and Wesson and Sig Arms need to give this kid a scholarship and we need more of our youth concerned about protecting themselves and furthering their education.

Librarians generally hold to a code that they never disclose who is reading what. Why this librarian decided to call the police rather than engage the youngster as to why he was choosing the book he was borrowing or researching is beyond me. I think she over reacted.
Best Regards.

Apparently only when it's someone with whom they agree. Remember the librarian in Newton that refused to cooperate with police investigating a bomb threat made using the library computer.

Of course every kid who is interested in guns just HAS TO BE planning another high school massacre. It couldn't be a normal interest in a completely legal activity, could it? Nah.

Back
Top Bottom