they have gun shows boston

Haven't seen one in Boston. Closest I've seen is in Braintree at the sportsmans club. I've seen one also up on 93N above the city, but not in the city. Typically they have them several times a year in Marlboro, Springfield, Concord, NH and Manchester, NH.

You're best bet is actually tomorrow in Springfield. Yes, it's a bit of a drive, but it's the biggest and the last one for a month. It's held at the Big E fairgrounds Saturday and Sunday. If you can possibly make that one it will give you an idea of what to expect in this state.

The next one I believe is the last weekend in January in Marlboro.

Haven't seen one in Boston. Closest I've seen is in Braintree at the sportsmans club. I've seen one also up on 93N above the city, but not in the city. Typically they have them several times a year in Marlboro, Springfield, Concord, NH and Manchester, NH.

You can add Wilmington and Fitchburg to that mix.

To the OP, check out the stickies. There is one for DiPrete's shows in NH/ME/VT and one for Carole's shows in MA. They will have all the info you need.

Just be aware, you won't get help/advice at the shows, they are too fast paced for that. Prices tend to be higher than your local gun shops too.

I recommend a trip to Four Seasons Firearms, 76R Winn St., Woburn. Carl is a paid sponsor on the forum, a great guy and will take the time to answer your questions and help you find a gun suitable to whatever you want to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom