these count as milsurps?

Know its going to be a fun day at range, when the gun your bringing is bigger than your 2014 ford f150 [rofl][smile]

U.S. 57 MM anti tank gun (my f150)

How else can 2 guys get a 3000+ gun unhitched from my truck? A rare WWII U.S. army crane that still works of course.

And more rare goodies... Later using the crane to move a recently salvaged original WWII truck bed off ground to another chasis waiting to be restored.

rare chevy panel wagon under restoration. only 3600 ever made, was a modile radio recieving and transporting vehicle

Just for when a 57MM gun isnt enough, gotta have the 36 for a matching set.

rare WWII chevy made bomb carrier

Bombs

bomb carrier trailer for bomb truck, along with inert b5(something) nuclear bomb

wwii army corp of engineers air compressor/trailer

serchlight trailer wwii

mutiple restoration canidates

(bed being moved earlier in thread, is going to this trucks restoration)

rare gmc cargo truck, with correct 50 cal mount

rare airborn WWII engineer bulldozer

and a ford jeep :)

lots more pics i didnt post, but for a private toy collection, this rocks :)

Nice, I miss the days my dad took us to a friend of his house in VT. The guy had all sorts of military surplus stuff. My dad offered to by his halftracks several times. I was only 13 last trip up and he was working on some jeeps with rocket launchers on them. Same type of yard as your post. Stuff everywhere. Wish I remembered where I went back then. Probably find the stuff still sitting in the woods.

you should hook up the cannon and drive around like that in Cambridge ... [rofl]

Also, you can strap that bomb to a minivan, that would be hilarious (also put some towels on your head and say Allah Akbar when red changes to green)

you should hook up the cannon and drive around like that in Cambridge ... [rofl]

Also, you can strap that bomb to a minivan, that would be hilarious (also put some towels on your head and say Allah Akbar when red changes to green)

His buddy already did the middle eastern garb while approaching it. .. didn't go over well

I would love to have seen the faces of the people driving behind you with that muzzle staring them in the face! Should have strapped a gopro to it.

Back
Top Bottom