The Root of All Evil....

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
with Lewis Black, on the comedy channel last night.

NRA vs PETA

What was said:

He wouldn't want to get into an elevator with the a**h*** members of either group.

The 2nd Amendment was recently interpreted wrong by the SC.

The NRA wants everyone to have as many guns as they can fit into their house.

The NRA wants us to be able to get a donut and a rifle across the street at the local Buns and Guns Shop.

There was a skit about a father getting into an argument with his wife and kids at the breakfast table with a resulting shootout.

The father is pissed at the amount of noise the birds make and shoots them as well as the paperboy for not delivering the paper on time.

The SC decision is just the start of the Justices re- interpreting the Bill of Rights and it's the beginning of the end for the Constitution.

There were a lot more asinine statements about the NRA..too many to remember.

At the end the audience was asked which they thought was worse NRA or PETA. They overwhelmingly responded PETA, but Black said they were wrong and went into another (comic?) diatribe about the NRA.

Total Hollyweird Liberal Crap of lies and misrepresentations.

The NRA wants us to be able to get a donut and a rifle across the street at the local Buns and Guns Shop.

Throw coffee in there and I've found my new home.

Is Black really that anti, or is it just an act?
Ever heard Denis Leary talk about guns? He friggin loves his guns!

That's what I was thinking. He comes from a comedy styling that thinks Sasha Cohen (aka borat) is funny because they challenge peoples beliefs. I bet if they voted the NRA as most insane he would have launched into a tirade about Peta instead.

Sad thing is that the NRA gets royally screwed in the press/media and it's actually a very reasonable org. They're WAY more reasonable then some of the other gun lobby groups out there yet they're portrayed as uber-right wing fanatics.[frown]

why do we as gun owners watch these fools? It only give them more "street creds".
I sincerely make a point not to watch these fools cause if there's another riot in LaLaland guess who's gonna want an evil "assault rifle" to protect their skinny liberal asses.

I watched a little about of it.....and you could see how it was going to turn out. Lewis Black looks like he is about to short circuit any minute, just watching him was stressing me out.

Can you imagine if every time there was a crime, you would have to present yourself and your belongings to be "checked out?"

Is this what we have now come to?

Here is a stark contrast of the two, the NRA and PETA:
The NRA's creed is Gun rights and Gun safety. Never has an NRA member (that I know of) jumped up on stage and physically attack someone or something they were against...

On the other hand we know of members of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (but screw humans cuz they don't matter) have physically attack fashion models who were wearing a fur coat and/or have destroyed personal property by throwing red paint on fur coats.

I saw the first few minutes of that show and changed the channel. Lewis Black can suck my root if he truely thinks that about the NRA.

Is Black really that anti, or is it just an act?

What do you think?

http://www.millionmommarch.org/awards/?recipient=40

I thought this thread would be about vagina.

"It hangs like sleeve of wizard"

Here is a stark contrast of the two, the NRA and PETA:
The NRA's creed is Gun rights and Gun safety. Never has an NRA member (that I know of) jumped up on stage and physically attack someone or something they were against...

On the other hand we know of members of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (but screw humans cuz they don't matter) have physically attack fashion models who were wearing a fur coat and/or have destroyed personal property by throwing red paint on fur coats.

Lets see the NRA top this...

Following the recent bombing in Jerusalem in which a live donkey, laden with explosives, was blown up, shocking people of all nationalities around the world, PETA has written to Palestinian National Authority President Yasser Arafat asking that he urge those who listen to him to keep animals out of the conflict.

At PETA, we strive to end violence every day. As Albert Schweitzer stated, “Until he extends the circle of compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.”
PETA’s letter to Yasser Arafat

February 3, 2003

Yasser Arafat, President
Palestinian National Authority
Ramallah, West Bank
Palestinian Authority

1 page via facsimile: 972 7 282 2365

Your Excellency:

I am writing from an organization dedicated to fighting animal abuse around the world. We have received many calls and letters from people shocked at the bombing in Jerusalem on January 26 in which a donkey, laden with explosives, was intentionally blown up.

All nations behave abominably in many ways when they are fighting their enemies, and animals are always caught in the crossfire. The U.S. Army abandoned thousands of loyal service dogs in Vietnam. Al-Qaeda and the British government have both used animals in hideously cruel biological weaponry tests. We watched on television as stray cats in your own compound fled as best they could from the Israeli bulldozers.

Animals claim no nation. They are in perpetual involuntary servitude to all humankind, and although they pose no threat and own no weapons, human beings always win in the undeclared war against them. For animals, there is no Geneva Convention and no peace treaty—just our mercy.

If you have the opportunity, will you please add to your burdens my request that you appeal to all those who listen to you to leave the animals out of this conflict?

We send you sincere wishes of peace.

Very truly yours,

Ingrid Newkirk
President, PETA

http://www.peta.org/feat/arafat/

arfatwtf.jpg

Sad thing is that the NRA gets royally screwed in the press/media and it's actually a very reasonable org. They're WAY more reasonable then some of the other gun lobby groups out there yet they're portrayed as uber-right wing fanatics.[frown]

Nothing is "reasonable" when it comes to neutering our 2nd Ammendment rights. [thinking]

The truly sad thing here is that ignorant folks such as this guy, don't realize that the RKBA is what allows him to get up on stage and bash everything he wants to. Without the 2A, there would no longer be the other 9.

I guess its just a product of our government schools.

My ass or your ass?

If only PeTA could get the donkey on the endangered species list. Then all the donkeys could go free.

Arafat's the type of maniac that would round up all the donkeys he could and strap about a million pounds of C4 on them.

Here's my solution to PeTA. Why don't they volunteer to take the places of the donkeys so that no more donkeys will be hurt.
An ass for an ass (I couldn't resist).

Back
Top Bottom