• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

THE IRAQ WAR : PUPPETS & PUPPETMASTERS - BATTLE OF NAJAF - TRAVIS HALEY

Interesting vid. But even if these people were "heroic" and whatever, doesn't detract from the fact that they were fighting for evil globalist interests... which the presenter admits halfway through.

"Die free"

Thanks for posting this.

Interesting vid. But even if these people were "heroic" and whatever, doesn't detract from the fact that they were fighting for evil globalist interests... which the presenter admits halfway through.
Listen to how he answers the question of 'would you do this again'. His summary is effective. It drives the point home of walking in another man's combat boots. Matt

The first statement of your post has absolutely nothing to do with the second part. When you serve in the armed forces you don't get the option to question the big strategic reasons your there.

A soldier fights the war that is put in front of him. It doesn’t matter if he believes in the cause, disagrees with it or doesn’t even know why. He does his job.

Be patient, I will respond to all the replies about gun confiscation and gassing Jews when I wake up.

A soldier fights the war that is put in front of him. It doesn’t matter if he believes in the cause, disagrees with it or doesn’t even know why. He does his job.

Be patient, I will respond to all the replies about gun confiscation and gassing Jews when I wake up.
Yo what is that 2nd part? Lol, I didnt say anything about that

Sounds to me that he is implying that the current regime occupying the White House is the enemy.

That is why Biden and his puppeteers are purging the military of people who agree with that.

Then again, why join a military whose Commander In Chief and leadership down the line hates you.

There is a difference between 'joining' and already honorably serving your country.
Indeed.

Those who are already serving are in a "pickle".

On a side note, it's hard to believe that Travis is about 50 years old.

Many of the first group of soldiers to fight in the Iraq War (GW Bush) are getting old!!!

Dessert Storm? [sic]
Stick it, Kid! [rofl]
No, I mean the 2nd Iraq War.

First was George Herbert Walker Bush.

Second was George Walker Bush.

Dessert Storm was in like 1991.

A 19 year old in 1991 was born in 1972.

But lots of guys in the Gulf War could have been 30 years old during that war.

So the Gulf War guys could be 60 now.

The Iraq War after 9/11/2001 - the guys are at least 41 but those who served when age 30 are 50 now.

Back
Top Bottom