The Bass River Nov 3 match will be multi gun

We will be moving the Dec multi gun match to Nov so that some of the "Bass River Snow Birds" will not miss out.

Limited to 30 shooters

Please contact me here to sign up

Tim

I may be down for this. I sent a text to the guy who came with me for the last 3-gun. So possibly in for two.

Three guns to be used, A pistol stage, rifle stage, shotgun stage, combined stage along with a repeat of a couple stages with different gun. Six in all

Fee will be $30.00 (because lord knows we don't spend enough on this sport)

IF YOU HAVE SENT ME A MESSAGE YOU ARE IN AND WE ARE NOT FULL YET

We will be setting up four stages, 2 of which will be shot twice with a different firearm. It will run like a six stage match.
Round count will be about 5+ slugs, 35+ birdshot, 55+ pistol, 70+ rifle

Chamber flags mandatory, and we will need help with RO's and speeding it along with reset, taping etc...
BE SURE NO STEEL OR TUNGSTEN AMMO!! I LOOKED UP COST OF REPLACEMENT TARGETS AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO BUY ME NEW ONES

Stage 1 Pistol 24
Stage 2 Shotgun 15
Stage 3 Rifle 24
Stage 4 Rifle 23, Pistol 16, Shotgun 8 shot & 5 slugs (out to 100 yards)
Stage 5 (repeats stage 1) Rifle 24
Stage 6 (repeats stage 2) Pistol 15

There will be rifle out to 100 as well as slugs at 50 and perhaps 100

Last edited:
Fee will be $30.00 (because lord knows we don't spend enough on this sport)
Is the scoring going to be USPSA multi gun time plus?
What time is check in? Does the match start at 10?

Also, daylight savings time is Sunday morning at 2AM so we get an hour.

Had a great time today Tim and all! Weather was terrible and my shooting was nearly the same, on some of the stages anyway, lol.

You definitely learn the limitations of your equipment and abilities at these. Thanks for putting these on.

Breaking the shoots down is one thing, but I know setting them up is a whole lot more work. I will definitely be spending much more time down there next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
Would it be possible to put combined results for each stage and the overall match up? I'd like to see how I did overall without doing a lot of excel work.
Also, could put my USPSA number into the results you posted for the bass river 3 gun? Matt Green A81989, class C. Thanks.

Check out combinedresults.info for combined results of any match posted to uspsa.org

Back
Top Bottom