Thank you Rob and Mike!!!!!!

kimmie1911

NES Member
A BIG thanks to Rob C and Mike W for helping to make our first USPSA practice nite a great success!!!!!!!

And Bill - thanks for travelling so far to join us - it was good to see you again!

We had a good group of newbie and experienced IPSC shooters and everyone had a great time and learned a lot. And everyone was SAFE!

We couldn't have done it without you two. Hope you will be become 'regulars' with us!

Thanks again and see you at the match next week.

Donna

Thank you for having us Donna. It was nice to meet so many new faces. I'm looking forward to the first match.

Rob

We had fun. Thanks for putting on the practice....

So are you and Jackie going to shoot Open this coming Season? [grin]

HaHa [laugh2]- I see now why you guys shoot race guns - what a rush! But I think I'm about 20,000,000,000,000 pennies short in my piggy bank right now! However - if I were ever offered a good deal on a gun - I just might go for it! Yes, I think I just might see it in my future!

Thanks again - and see you at the match -

Donna

A BIG thanks to Rob C and Mike W for helping to make our first USPSA practice nite a great success!!!!!!!

And Bill - thanks for travelling so far to join us - it was good to see you again!

We had a good group of newbie and experienced IPSC shooters and everyone had a great time and learned a lot. And everyone was SAFE!

We couldn't have done it without you two. Hope you will be become 'regulars' with us!

Thanks again and see you at the match next week.

Donna

Thank you for getting this started. I had a great time and look forward to my first real USPSA match.
It was great to shoot with you and the amigas again.
I hope to see you folks shooting steel again very soon.

Back
Top Bottom