Thank you all!

kimmie1911

NES Member
Thanks to all that braved the weather and helped to make Boston Urban Action Shooters 'maiden voyage' an incredible success. I was overwhelmed by the turn out on such a miserable day and even more so by those that travelled long distances to get to us. We had 31 registered and 28 showed up. Wow. The support for us has been truely amazing and most definately appreciated. Unfortunately, my shooting suffered tremendously from all the sleepless nights over the past week from worrying about this match[sad2]! But I had fun anyway[smile]!!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I hope you all plan to shoot with us again. Our next match is February 22nd and you can pre-register any time.

And please - I would really appreciate feedback - positive or negative - that's the only way we can learn!

Thanks again,

Donna

Good people, good facility, 4 good stages run efficiently and the scores are up already what more can anyone ask???

Thanks for your hard work and thanks to Brent and all. It is nice to see someone take the initiative to start up a new USPSA club.. It is not an easy task but you folks made it look easy.

I will see you in March I hope. Feb is full for me.

Thanks,

You ran a great match today, everything went smoothly, great job setting up the stages. It really showed that you guys were prepared and ready to go.

Thanks for running the match

Thanks to all that put the effort to give us another winter venue. You all did a great job.
Thanks again.
P.S.
Donna, don't grab the mag! :)

Back
Top Bottom