Texas cheerleaders shot after one allegedly mistook suspect's car for her own

Reptile

NES Member

Payton Washington is recovering after being shot in an HEB parking lot before her last world championship​

A Texas All-Star high school cheerleader is in critical condition after police say she and three other cheerleaders were shot at during an altercation with a man in a grocery store parking lot.

On Monday, April 17, just after midnight, Stony Point High School cheerleader Payton Washington and her three teammates were returning home from an out-of-town cheer practice at Woodlands Elite in Woodlands, Texas. The girls had left their cars in the parking lot of the local grocery store, H-E-B, and were carpooling to a cheerleading competition.

Heather Roth allegedly made the mistake of mixing a man’s car for her own, she tried to get in the car before noticing the man in the passenger seat. Roth allegedly realized her mistake and turned away to find her actual car.

Continues...

What is wrong with this guy?

I mean like if a cheerleader accidentally got in my car, the last thing I would do is shoot her!

Payton Washington is recovering after being shot in an HEB parking lot before her last world championship​

A Texas All-Star high school cheerleader is in critical condition after police say she and three other cheerleaders were shot at during an altercation with a man in a grocery store parking lot.

On Monday, April 17, just after midnight, Stony Point High School cheerleader Payton Washington and her three teammates were returning home from an out-of-town cheer practice at Woodlands Elite in Woodlands, Texas. The girls had left their cars in the parking lot of the local grocery store, H-E-B, and were carpooling to a cheerleading competition.

Heather Roth allegedly made the mistake of mixing a man’s car for her own, she tried to get in the car before noticing the man in the passenger seat. Roth allegedly realized her mistake and turned away to find her actual car.

Continues...

What is wrong with this guy?

I mean like if a cheerleader accidentally got in my car, the last thing I would do is shoot her!

“ After midnight on Tuesday, Roth got out of a friend’s car and opened the door to a vehicle that resembled one she had left parked there, Houston TV station KTRK reported. Roth said she was alarmed to find a man in the passenger seat, so she went back to her friend’s car.

The man came up to them. Roth rolled the window down to apologize and explain her mistake. The man pulled a gun and fired into the car, striking both girls, Roth told KRTK. Roth had a graze wound that was treated on scene. Washington was shot in the back and a leg.”

I’d have gone over and asked them to come back to my car.

In 1975, I was at the state wrestling championships, staying at a hotel with a pile of kids, when I happened across three cheerleaders from the hosting town in the parking lot. One was blind drunk and the other two getting there. The two asked me to drive the 3rd home and loaded her in the back of my car. This was years before “Animal House” but the movie captured it well…

55CCC027-285D-46C2-872B-B690C8E6BD0F.jpeg

In 1975, I was at the state wrestling championships, staying at a hotel with a pile of kids, when I happened across three cheerleaders from the hosting town in the parking lot. One was blind drunk and the other two getting there. The two asked me to drive the 3rd home and loaded her in the back of my car. This was years before “Animal House” but the movie captured it well…
I take it the two knew who you were at least?

No. I read here that it's OK. If someone touches your penny (giggle) you have a right to kill them. Because, as your mommy told you, your penny is very special.

Funny related story - walking in PO Square in Boston one day. Has to be 25 years ago. Some guy is "wrestling" with his car. He hits the door lock button on his remote. No go. Alarm is going off. He's trying to get the stupid thing to open. He keeps trying and trying - not being real calm with the vehicle. Getting testier and testier.

Suddenly, two guys jog up to him that are clearly known to him. They point to the car BEHIND that one. . . . identical make model and color. And it had been beeping all along as he was pressing the button. ROFL!!!!

Anyone else noticing these shooting events are happening at an exponential rate, or at least covered on national news? What's going on?
Blackrock owns huge interests in EVERY news outlet. They’re part of the larger cabal that wants to eliminate the 2A. The new world order can‘t take hold if a country like the US has armed citizens. white suburban women will lead this charge to disarm the population in the name of the children, and the Blackrock’s of the world are more than happy to supply them with stories to be outraged about. Now turn in your firearms, shut up, and eat your cricket stew!

I take it the two knew who you were at least?
Nope - never saw any of the three again. I'm sure they were cheering the next day at the event, hung over as they must have been, but all blonde blue eyed Midwestern cheerleaders look alike.

“ After midnight on Tuesday, Roth got out of a friend’s car and opened the door to a vehicle that resembled one she had left parked there, Houston TV station KTRK reported. Roth said she was alarmed to find a man in the passenger seat, so she went back to her friend’s car.

The man came up to them. Roth rolled the window down to apologize and explain her mistake. The man pulled a gun and fired into the car, striking both girls, Roth told KRTK. Roth had a graze wound that was treated on scene. Washington was shot in the back and a leg.”

I’d have gone over and asked them to come back to my car.

View attachment 744071

I’m proud of you Lawrence!

And we all know what the devil says! LOL

Blackrock owns huge interests in EVERY news outlet. They’re part of the larger cabal that wants to eliminate the 2A. The new world order can‘t take hold if a country like the US has armed citizens. white suburban women will lead this charge to disarm the population in the name of the children, and the Blackrock’s of the world are more than happy to supply them with stories to be outraged about. Now turn in your firearms, shut up, and eat your cricket stew!

Yeah. It's Blackrock. It isn't that Murricans have increased their stupidity at a geometric rate since March 2020. LOL

This is the result of 3 years of stupid media, yapping people and social media out of control. While it was in my early youth, this sure feels like hte late 60's/early 70's in nature - just the general level of stupid in Americans right now. You get people protesting BS things and destroying stuff. Which causes people on the other side to get overly paranoid (fanned by the media du jour) and over-react when some hot chippy knocks on your door or car window. This will spark more protests which will increase paranoia. While the media is a willing participant, it's not scripted or planned. The media just follows what gets viewers. Period.

I’m not saying the way it was written is not the way it happened.

But if it’s my car I am not sitting in the passengers seat…..ever.

So for him to be in the passengers seat then get out, shoot the girls, and get into the drivers side of the vehicle and drive away…..that seems odd.

Not the part about him having to get into the drivers side to drive away. Of course for him to drive away he should be on the drivers side. Just the rest of it.

Could he have been waiting for someone? Maybe.

I have a feeling these girls aren’t as innocent as they are appearing.

But hey, I could be wrong.

I have a feeling these girls aren’t as innocent as they are appearing.

But hey, I could be wrong.

If you're a 25 year old male and you have to resort to shooting at high school aged females we're already off to a really bad start for a lot of reasons.

Guy needs to hit the gym or take a long walk off a short pier. Choice is his.

This lazy "shoot at whatever annoys me" trend is due to men not being men. Simple as that.

Anyone else noticing these shooting events are happening at an exponential rate, or at least covered on national news? What's going on?
There not getting anywhere with mass shootings. So now they’re going to report every single act with a gun on mainstream media.

They are hoping to get the word out that there’s just too much violence that involves guns every single day and they need to be banned…

If you're a 25 year old male and you have to resort to shooting at high school aged females we're already off to a really bad start for a lot of reasons.

Guy needs to hit the gym or take a long walk off a short pier. Choice is his.

This lazy "shoot at whatever annoys me" trend is due to men not being men. Simple as that.
not sure if he id’d them as such.

I agree with you. On its face it makes no sense.

So what is it about what happened that we do not know.

High school kids aren’t always as innocent as they seem.

not sure if he id’d them as such.

I agree with you. On its face it makes no sense.

So what is it about what happened that we do not know.

High school kids aren’t always as innocent as they seem.

I'm not sure if he ID'd them or not. Usually you want to identify what/who the threat is so you can deal with it. I can't imagine he put much thought into that or cared.

HS kids certainly are not innocent. However, guns are made to kill people and break things. If this guy thought his best option was to use the biggest tool available to him to deal with teenage females he's a liability at best. Guns aren't toys and they shouldn't be used as crutches for morons either.

Short of these teens displaying a weapon he's going to have some real problems explaining that one.

The stories are piling up everywhere. Biden when can we finally get that 2A repeal?

zoctn6rcezua1.jpg

I'm not sure if he ID'd them or not. Usually you want to identify what/who the threat is so you can deal with it. I can't imagine he put much thought into that or cared.

HS kids certainly are not innocent. However, guns are made to kill people and break things. If this guy thought his best option was to use the biggest tool available to him to deal with teenage females he's a liability at best. Guns aren't toys and they shouldn't be used as crutches for morons either.

Short of these teens displaying a weapon he's going to have some real problems explaining that one.
Could have Been a drug deal and the chic skipped so he got out and shot her. I have no idea. Certainly I am neither condoning or justifying the shooting.

I’m just saying there is a possibility the teen girls might not be totally innocent in this event.

Did they deserve to be shot?

Certainly not.

Agree, at an exponential rate. These tragedies are local news fodder. Not national news stories. It is only national news because it follows the narrative of disarming Americans.

If a menacing Tyrone and a scared little adorable white girl with blood on her face doesn't do it, it'll never get repealed!
I just saw the story on the news about this. They interviewed a little girl and to my surprise she didn’t say anything to the effect of. “ why are there so many guns”

But she did say “why did he pick on me” or something to that effect.

Back
Top Bottom