Teens Who Fired Guns During Argument Ended Up Killing One Another

A "Mexican Standoff"! Ha, but....Dexter and Milo don't sound like Mexican names? Good riddance.

It's very sad that they were young kids ,but I guess it was just nature fixing stupid early.

What? You mean their were 8 and 5???

19 and 16. Both would have been on a beach in the South Pacific in 1943. Plenty adult for that. Part of our problem in this country is treating historic-adults as children far beyond their childhood years.

2 doors down there is a family. Daughter got married at about 24 or so. Had baby. Doing real well.

Son grajamarated HS about 7 years ago. He's 2 yrs older than my oldest. Still lives at home. Rides around from his house around the cul-de-sac and back on his ATV or dirt bike most afternoons. Even as a little kid, he had that blank-stare thing perfected.

26. He's freaking 26 still living with mommy and daddy playing with toys after I assume he's worked.

Going back to the much-much-mailigned Shrillary book "It Takes a Village" it really does. Because 60 years ago, the village would make this BOY feel like a colossal tool. It DOES take a village. And it used to. Now we let Mommy and Daddy treat Jr. as a child well into his 30's.

16 and 19 and CERTAINLY 26 is plenty old to act adult. Hell, I was an adult at 11. ELEVEN.

What? You mean their were 8 and 5???

19 and 16. Both would have been on a beach in the South Pacific in 1943. Plenty adult for that. Part of our problem in this country is treating historic-adults as children far beyond their childhood years.

2 doors down there is a family. Daughter got married at about 24 or so. Had baby. Doing real well.

Son grajamarated HS about 7 years ago. He's 2 yrs older than my oldest. Still lives at home. Rides around from his house around the cul-de-sac and back on his ATV or dirt bike most afternoons. Even as a little kid, he had that blank-stare thing perfected.

26. He's freaking 26 still living with mommy and daddy playing with toys after I assume he's worked.

Going back to the much-much-mailigned Shrillary book "It Takes a Village" it really does. Because 60 years ago, the village would make this BOY feel like a colossal tool. It DOES take a village. And it used to. Now we let Mommy and Daddy treat Jr. as a child well into his 30's.

16 and 19 and CERTAINLY 26 is plenty old to act adult. Hell, I was an adult at 11. ELEVEN.
Well every village needs an idiot.

What's up with this headline?

Teens Who Fired Guns During Fourth of July Argument Ended Up Killing One Another and Injuring Others, Police Say​

Why are they dancing around the fact that they deliberately shot each other? "Teens who fired guns" makes it almost sound like it was an accident.

First ImageSearch result for Darwin twofer

"Ended Up Killing One Another... and Injuring Others"
That's why kids need marksmanship training starting from a young age. These yutes put innocent bystanders at unnecessary risk.

I tried and I tried, but nope, I just cannot bring myself to care any less about these two douchebags than I already do.

I'm sorry to their families that their loved ones made horrible decisions and died as a result. They have to live with the knowledge that they did a shitty job raising young men to adulthood, and that can't feel good.

Other than that, screw them all.

Back
Top Bottom