Target Paper Question

Baikal49

Banned
Gammo 5.5" x 5.5" targets are great with wadcutter pellets. Nice clean holes. I've tried copying them onto 110lb card stock which feels very much like the weight of the Gammo targets. They look fine but the holes are not as crisp as with the Gammos. Any ideas on what card stock might work better than Staples 110lb?

If there was a near by, dependable source to buy Gammos, I probably would but such is not the case. As it it, I save the Gammos for postal 10 meter matches.

Call gamo directly. If your talking the black and white numbers kind of look look like crosshair set up? Poor description I know.....but there like 5 bucks per hundred from gamo. I don't know how to cut and paste on a kindle
try parymid air also. Stock up on pellets while your there.
Is that you pistol on your avatar
Personally I find nothing really good locally for pellgun stuff.......

Last edited:
Call gamo directly. If your talking the black and white numbers kind of look look like crosshair set up? Poor description I know.....but there like 5 bucks per hundred from gamo. I don't know how to cut and paste on a kindle
try parymid air also. Stock up on pellets while your there.
Is that you pistol on your avatar
Personally I find nothing really good locally for pellgun stuff.......
They're cheap enough, but it's far less expensive to print them on card stock--about half the price. I think that there is a coating on the Gammos that makes for sharp wadcutter punches. That's the advantage when scoring with a reduced 10 meter template--I only have 25 linear feet to work with in my basement.

I buy most of my supplies from PyramydAir. Got the IZH 46m there. Will post a photo or it as configured for my lefty grip when I get around to it soon.

I used to get targets from daisy years ago......it was cheap...on memory 2500 10m targets was like 13.50 shipped..........20 years ago anyway. I would call gamo and see if they have a bulk package

I used to get targets from daisy years ago......it was cheap...on memory 2500 10m targets was like 13.50 shipped..........20 years ago anyway. I would call gamo and see if they have a bulk package
Thanks. I will check that out.

Back
Top Bottom