Taped together "assault weapon"

Wow. What a great picture. That one is getting saved for later use.
Hehe. There's a few more with her and a few other female actors in different shorts in my image backlog. I was first passed them as part of a safety training course in... 2011. And yes, we failed some out who didn't realize the actors were neither ground strapped and also holding the HOT side of the iron in basically every pic.

Hehe. There's a few more with her and a few other female actors in different shorts in my image backlog. I was first passed them as part of a safety training course in... 2011. And yes, we failed some out who didn't realize the actors were neither ground strapped and also holding the HOT side of the iron in basically every pic.
Shit, I did t even realize they were touching the hot part (if it was on)!!!! I was just like wow, that’s a big old circuit board!!

To news people anything that's black with a stock and a pistol grip is an AR15 style rifle.

Well, she is properly grounded through contact with the iron's tip...

Back
Top Bottom