Talon Grip

lel

NES Member
Does anyone use the rubber version for concealed carry? My concern is it will adhere to cover garment. Thanks.

Haven't personally used it but I was looking into getting a set for my Springfield XD-S. Guys on the XDTalk forum seem to love it and haven't had any complaints about it catching on clothing etc. (the rubbery one, not the sandpaper one)

Have the rubber ones incoming. Couldn't wait for group buy to materialize. Should have today or tomorrow. I'll post thoughts when I get them.

Does anyone use the rubber version for concealed carry? My concern is it will adhere to cover garment. Thanks.

Got mine today. I kind of wish I went with the other kind. The rubber ones are nice, was just looking for something a little more. They definitely shouldn't be a problem for concealed carry. The first time you grip, it just feels normal, but as your hand sweats, and the rubber warms up, it seems to firm up the grip.

That all sounded so wrong...

I have the sandpaper ones on a few pistols. Great in rain and snow and humidity.

I know you can make your own, but the fit on these is excellent. Hasn't come off yet in two years.

Catches on overclothes a little, but not if what you're wearing is loose. And wear an undershirt if you don't like the idea of sandpapering your lower back.

I have them on both my Glocks (my 2 carry options). I think they really improve the feel of the grip and no, they have never snagged on clothing. It's a really "dry" rubber. If I get another carry gun I'll by another set of Talons for it [smile]

Back
Top Bottom