T0 ANY OF YOU OUT OF WORK OR LOOKING FOR WORK...A DISGRACE STORY!

Well, I go into work today and find out that in the middle of this recession two scumbags where I work decided to steal metal from my work and cash it in for $150 each. Each of these scumbags are making 70k easy without anything asked of them, just show up with a pulse. You may ask, have they lost their jobs? No they are at home for the next two weeks WITH FULL PAY? Is there any good left in this world? I am absolutely disgusted as I know that there are many honest people out there that would jump through hoops for that kind of money...I was in the christmas spirit until today...Bah F'n Humbug...

Where do you work? What did they do there to make 70k?
I'll go there Monday with my pulse and convince whoever I have to to get someone fired and me a job!

CRS that's absolutely my attitude and believe me, I voice my opinion about this bullsh*t all the time. I work at a very well known company and these people are making 70k without OT as maintenance guys and they are thieves...not the first time either that's the kicker...management knows...disgrace!

poor fellows how are they goona make it through that harsh punishment.And to think I only had to sell my fourwheeler to buy christmas presents(thank god I'm one of the lucky ones)[angry]

Guys, please understand that I can't even imagine what you are going through, which is why I was so F'in disgusted upon hearing this this morning. I have to work on christmas myself and be away from my family....these scumbags have fully pay and get the holiday off with their familys....for STEALING!! God help us...

don't know where you work but the "special vacation" with pay is ussually what ussually happens before some one gets canned where I have worked in the past...without pay is ussually a punishment, with pay is often the prelude a permanent vacation from work...

Sadly enough I don't work in the public sector...I am another schmoe in the dreaded private sector....these people are an absolute disgrace.....but, yes it actually happened...

• It's not what you know
  • It's not who you know
  • It's what you know about who you know
There are no consequences for these two wastes of skin because of a reason (I think) [wink]

don't know where you work but the "special vacation" with pay is ussually what ussually happens before some one gets canned where I have worked in the past...without pay is ussually a punishment, with pay is often the prelude a permanent vacation from work...

I have to agree with this, the two weeks paid "vacation" is usually a distraction from the fact that the company is building a case against the soon to be former employee that can be used to deny any termination benefits as well as unemployment benefits. These scumbags may be geting 2 weeks free pay to do nothing, but it also may be the last pay they get for a long long time.

As an employer the only reason I would do that is so I did not have to fire them right before Xmas. Take their keys, send them home, think about it, and then drop the bomb after the first of the year.

If there is a union or contract involved they may want time to consult with lawyers too. Employment law can be tricky, and you want to have all your ducks in a row.

But that is not a deterrent. That is a reward.

I'll betcha they live beyond their means also. I'm sick and tired of hearing people bitch about how hard it is to live while making damm good money.

Give up the 2500 sqft house, the 50 inch tv and the two 40,000.00 SUV's and all of a sudden life is a whole lot more afforadable.

Thrift. What a concept. [thinking]

But then theft is easier. [hmmm]

Last edited:
The company must not have enough evidence to fire either employee or they know it is one of the two and are setting up their case. I have seen that in the past, three people on one shift and someone pulls something put no proof. Suspend all three to build a case then fire the likely culprit.

Hopefully Might have been suspended with pay so as to not penalize the innocent. That is what one would hope.[thinking]

Goofycj7....see the sad part is that they do indeed have enough evidence....evidence in the form of them caught on multiple surveillance cameras both here at work and at the scrap yard where they got their big payday....video doesn't lie...this world is crumbling as we speak...

cstockwell and others...I work in the dreaded private sector which makes it even worse...I am not some government hack acting as a leech on your familys' bank account...I actually have to work for a living and it makes me sick that these people are probably going to get away with this...

70K for a maintenance worker and they STILL steal???

Don't they realize that the 70K is to buy their loyalty, since plenty of people would happily take their job with benefits for HALF that salary?

not trying to one up you here, but this one dropped my jaw at my work.
-Guy i work with bangs in sick one day, no biggie. decides to take copper from work, and go to scrap guy, and trade in for cash. Gets caught on camera leaving co. property. Now, you would think a no brainer here, right? No, cant fire him for stealing, for whatever reason, so they get him for abusive sick time, huh? hes been out of work, as far as i know collecting his pay for maybe 6 months now. And most of these guys walk around bitching about making $35 hr, with plenty of o.t. I just dont get it, times like these, and people dont realize what its like out in the real world.

Back
Top Bottom