• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SW BG380 holster options

Since the BG380 is new on the roster and not many people out there have them, I was looking to find out who has one and what they are using for a holster. I am personally interested in OWB and Inside pocket but feel free to post up all your carry rigs for the Bodyguard 380 so that others can get info if their carry preferences differ.

well I went through most of today pocket carrying it and I guess it isn't too bad but I would definatly like to find an OWB holster that isn't $80

well I went through most of today pocket carrying it and I guess it isn't too bad but I would definatly like to find an OWB holster that isn't $80
I have an enhanced pancake holster from LOBO gun leather. It makes my 1911ES disappear. I will order one for the BG380 if I get one, waiting to see if all the bugs are worked out.

My son just bought a .380 bodyguard today and wants to get a Nemesis Cargo Pocket Holster. They carry a spare magazine behind the gun. Dillon has them for about 30 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom