Sturbridge Gun Show April 30,May1

If you are going to Sturbridge this weekend, stop by our booth to check out one of the newest IWB Holsters for the Sig P320 Carry or Compact. Plus over 50 other holster styles. MK-Tek Holsters.
8c7a287f95cef648acd24d6b74b85968.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To those who went or who are there did you happen to see if any vendor was selling the Mossberg 500 ATI Scorpion? I want to pick one up. Curious on price too. Thanks!

To those who went or who are there did you happen to see if any vendor was selling the Mossberg 500 ATI Scorpion? I want to pick one up. Curious on price too. Thanks!

Mossberg huh? That's the dude that's pushing the smart gun thing that Obama has been crowing about all week. I swore off Mossberg years ago for other reasons but I think I'd take a pass on them now that they are playing the make me rich game with Obama at all our expense.

the attendance was low compared to the past two shows there. However, that being said I did find some parts I was looking for at a much better prices than I found at either Marlboro or Wilmington. I'll go back again.

Back
Top Bottom