Stolen Marlin 336 in .35 Rem

Just to let everyone know to be on the lookout for a stolen Marlin 336 in .35, serial number *************.

The rifle was shipped to my FFL in Barrington,NH (Indian Village Firearms). UPS left it on his porch (his house is right next to the shop) at 6:58PM. The couple that own the shop were gone from 6:30-8:30PM. The box with the rifle disappeared.

The appropriate notifications and filing have been made, just a heads up to everyone.

nicktulloh

Last edited:
A little late posting the good news.

UPS left the rifle on the FFLs porch. A friend happened by while two unknown guys were just coming into his driveway. He thought he'd better snag the box just in case and then went out of town for five days and forgot to call the FFL.

Weird set of cirumstances but a lesson learned. Never ship a firearm unless it's adult signature required. Supposedly that's UPS policy anyway.

I'm almost never here when deliveries are made. I have a "signature on file" with both UPS and Fed Ex (they both have forms where you tell them that it's ok to leave packages, where to leave them, etc.) There's a way for them to translate the form's siggy to the delivery if it's needed. I don't wanna play "re-deliver it later" with the shipping company.

So, maybe your FFL has the same signature on file thing in place.

Back
Top Bottom