• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stippling

Are there any shops around this area that offer a good stippling service? I’ve seen some amazing stipple jobs and some horrendous ones. If you’ve had yours done and have a minute, please post back pics and where you got it done. If you haven’t but know of a good place to get it done please post back with that too. Thanks in advance for all replies.

Salient arms used to charge(they still might) stupid money for their "custom" glocks

Like 3 grand after you bought the gun

It upgraded the internals..barrel.. trigger...stipple...undercut. goofy slide work too

As an example

Unless you’re looking for some exotic patterns it’s not hard to do. Vent workspace, tape off edges, and be random. No straight lines. I think my shit came out pretty good… IMG_2841.jpeg IMG_2842.jpeg
Got a little lazy on the pmag but that was my second project. Obviously it does take some time.

Or if you flint up just tread tape works fine
True. I mean, you can’t be an operator unless you have at least one firearm with tape on it now, can you be?

That being said, I find Glock gen 3, 4, and 5 to be plenty grippy….for my hands.

Back
Top Bottom