• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Steel plate match @ Hopkinton Wed 2/32/11

Due to popular demand, we will run another man-on-man steel match this week.

Steel plate shoot @ Hopkinton 2/23/11

STEEL PLATE MATCH

HOPKINTON SPORTSMEN'S ASSOCIATION WWW.HSASPORTS.COM

Wednesday 2/23/2011

6:30 PM

This a Person vs Person match in a simple 8 person relay. $3.00 per relay to enter.
$7.00 to the winner; $4.00 second place.

Starting position: muzzle on table, finger off trigger; de-cocked or safety on (1911 type); 10 Rounds per magazine (no charge round). 4 Plates, 5 if you win a relay.

No Red Dots; bring a revolver if you like and if there are enough (8) for a relay; there will be a revolver relay.

Enjoy.

Bob Draper
E:[email protected]
H:508-879-1493

Or Michael Chludenski
[email protected]
508-294-0394

Fun night of steel shooting in Hopkinton.

Well we had close to 2 dozen folks show up for last night's shooting festivities. Due to excellent team work we were able to run ten, 8-man relays and be cleaned up and off the range by around 8:15. We saw some new faces as well as some repeat customers and everyone seemed to have a good, SAFE time.

A great big thanks to all of the guys who showed up to help, especially Joe who was there at 4:45 for setup and did registrations. Darrin for bringing his light and keeping shooters informed of shooting order. Ken, Howie, and Keith for keeping an eye on the line and making sure shooters were cleared. And Gary for keeping the brass and occasional piece of aluminum from piling up under our feet. And finally, El Prez Bob for making it all possible and bringing the much needed paint.

I hope all of the shooters enjoyed themselves and will return for our next match which I will post in this section as soon as we decide on a date. I'll try to give you more of a notice for the next match.

I'll look at the calendar and see where a March match will fit nicely.

Back
Top Bottom