• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Steel Challenge Match - Chester, NH - Sunday June 4th 2017

Chester Rod and Gun Club, 99 Rod and Gun Club Rd, Chester, NH 03036 is hosting a Steel Challenge Match on Sunday June 4th.

On-site registration opens at 9:30 AM and closes at around 11 AM. Shooting begins at 10:00 AM, with open squadding. The match fee is $20. You may shoot in a second division for $10. The stages that will be run are:

Smoke and Hope
Accelerator
Roundabout
Speed Option
Pendulum

Divisions: Prod, Open, Ltd, Rev, SS, RFPI, RFPO, RFRI, RFRO, PCC, CO

Please preregister for the match here: https://practiscore.com/crgc-steel-challenge-match-6-4-17/register (please pre-register even if you're not sure if you are definitely coming - we can easily drop no shows).

We will once again have food available during the match.

Some other changes, scores will sent to SCSA besides being posted to Practiscore & emailed.

We'll be trying something new to keep the order of participants correct on each stage without going to formal squads.

Also we could use an RO and/or Scorer for the match - for anyone that helps we'll cover the match fee + lunch, send me a PM if interested.

Thanks for running this! Great first introduction to Steel Challenge. I'll definitely be back again!!

[FONT=&amp]Thanks to everyone that attended and helped with today's Steel Challenge match. Here is a link to the results on practiscore:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]https://practiscore.com/results/html/b46a5944-07de-404d-bb6e-7b3d095e6f1f
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]If there are any errors or issues please let me know and I will do my best to correct it. If you didn't enter your USPSA number, please let me know what it is as I can update your results and re-post to SCSA. As a reminder there will be no Steel Challenge next month but we'll be back on Aug. 6th.

As always we welcome feedback - based on feedback I got today and the fact that I just don't have as many people to run the event as last year it does look like we'll switch to using squads for the next match.

Thanks - Jeff[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom