Stealthgear "FLEX" OWB holster has arrived

And I must say I'm very pleased with it. I tried the Alien Gear "Slide" and the cut of the backing leather was way too high so I could not draw comfortably ( with a larger gun would've worked just fine.)
So I sent that back and since I love my Onyx I figured I'd give this a try. The shield is so small that I can get away with carrying OWB in the summer if the holster is in tight enough and I wear a thick enough shirt.
In the Winter under a Northface fleece or a coat this will be by "go to "EDC.
It's very comfortable and sits in nice and high and tight. I could probably wear this AOWB as well (Appendix carry OWB :) )
I know they are a bit steep in price, but I drop $100.00 on ammo without even thinking about it.
I can't penny pinch on something this important....so I didn't.
Looks to be as well made as the Onyx. Some people have asked (online not to me) why the breathable backing on an OWB
holster. Well I've been walking around with this under a Tee shirt today and that Backing feels real nice against my bare skin. Much better than I imagine Leather would
Anyone with a small compact like the Shield who has been toying with OWB should look into one of these.
30 day window to try too, so if you don't like you can return.
Comes in fancy packaging that I can live without if it helps bring the price down
IMG_1325_zpsornfagsn.jpg

IMG_1326_zpsebtbbxni.jpg

IMG_1327_zpsu959o6cl.jpg

IMG_1331_zpsqla0d9hh.jpg

IMG_1329_zpsdxrgjwvi.jpg

IMG_1330_zpsjegjpemp.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom