Standing Air Rifle

Konrad has some great videos. This is the first time, that I recall, that he has addressed the comparison between highpower and airgun/smallbore.
It's a tough comparison, too: the airgun target is quite a bit tighter, but airgun shooters never have to contend with uneven (ground) shooting points, extreme heat or cold, or trying to shoot an X while being buffeted by the wind. Not to mention recoil and noise.

173, 176 total= 349, ave=87.25
trying new methods , angles , pressures on the cheek to cheek piece , having good results, near the end, usual good steady and this happened, knew they were good shots as it happened. A good reward for the work done. I saw a Jerry Miculek video, Kind of reminded me of my past shooting, If you try to quote "make it happen, your wheels will fall off", instead, "Watch it happen and Brilliant things will happen."unquote 20240505_195452.jpg

173, 176 total= 349, ave=87.25
trying new methods , angles , pressures on the cheek to cheek piece , having good results, near the end, usual good steady and this happened, knew they were good shots as it happened. A good reward for the work done. I saw a Jerry Miculek video, Kind of reminded me of my past shooting, If you try to quote "make it happen, your wheels will fall off", instead, "Watch it happen and Brilliant things will happen."unquoteView attachment 878726
Im not keeping score , hits on black are my goal for now,

Back
Top Bottom