1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Special Karma - Mass Gun Law Seminar - Sunday, Jan. 6. 2019

Discussion in 'Training' started by Len-2A Training, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Len-2A Training

Len-2A Training Instructor Instructor NES Life Member NES Member

We are now opening this up to all NES'rs.

Mass Gun Law Seminar for only $55.00 pre-paid.
    Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 9AM in Mansfield, MA.

A very generous NES person (who wishes to remain anonymous) has offered to subsidize up to 15 students for this seminar. In order for this to happen, there has to be a minimum of 10 people who sign up for this seminar. I will hold any checks until we reach 10 before depositing them. If we fail to reach 10 people, I will give you the option of cancelling with no penalty or paying the difference ($35.00), your choice. This is an unusual “Karma” and it was approved by Admin (Derek) prior to my posting this offer.

As some may know, we bought a house in NH and once we move up there I will not be teaching in Mass anymore. It will also take me some time to arrange a reasonably priced location in NH to continue teaching this seminar. I will still be on the forum answering questions however.

The seminar runs 6-7 hours, as I take questions throughout the presentation and I’m there to answer all questions that I possibly can before we conclude, so the students actually determine the end time. Cost is normally $90/person but for the first 15 (minimum 10) people who sign up (meaning that I receive a check for $55.00 plus info as noted below), they get the subsidized rate of $55.00 for the seminar.

Class will be held at Mansfield Fish & Game Club. This location is at 500B East St.(Rte. 106), Mansfield, MA 02048.

To register, please send a check for $55.00 (full payment) for the seminar. You MUST mention this special offer and payment must be received at least 4 business day before the Seminar.

Checks to be made out to Segal Constable Services and mailed to:
    Segal Constable Services
    PO Box 481
    Sharon, MA 02067-0481

I also need your NES username, full name, address (to create an invoice and certificate), Email address (I'll confirm receipt) and cell # (in case there are any issues wrt the class).

I don’t take any real breaks, so bring food/drink and paper/pen to take notes. The slides are proprietary (and updated frequently) and not handed out, so note-taking is essential.

-------------------------------------------

Please be aware that we have 6 paid reservations as of now and this Special Karma ends when I receive the 15th paid reservation (follow instructions above). After that I can accept more attendees, but it will cost $90.00 for those additional people, so if you are thinking about it, now is the time to act.

2. Len-2A Training

Any more interest in making this happen?

3. Len-2A Training

This seminar is a GO! Keep in mind that I must RECEIVE the checks by Jan. 2nd in order to guarantee you a seat and with the holiday and an early closing Monday at the USPO, there isn't much time to waste getting those checks in the Mail.

Tallahassee likes this.