South Carolina is the place to move too, their doing it the right way

http://www.scstatehouse.gov/sess120_2013-2014/bills/85.htm
A BILL

TO AMEND THE CODE OF LAWS OF SOUTH CAROLINA, 1976, BY ADDING ARTICLE 9 TO CHAPTER 31, TITLE 23, TO ENACT THE "SOUTH CAROLINA FIREARMS FREEDOM ACT", TO PROVIDE THAT A FIREARM, FIREARM ACCESSORY, OR AMMUNITION MANUFACTURED AND RETAINED IN SOUTH CAROLINA IS EXEMPT FROM FEDERAL REGULATION UNDER THE COMMERCE CLAUSE OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

F*** YEAH!

Might as well fly their battle flag

sc-battle.jpg

Didn't NH try this same thing?

Would have made machine guns much easier and cheaper to own.

Not really,if anyone has spent any real time there,knows that state blows.

Gun laws might be cool,but doesn't make up for the rest of that shithole.

I love how they even respect the cannon crowd - "a firearm that has a bore diameter greater than one and one half inches and that uses smokeless powder, not black powder, as a propellant". If this passes this is really something!

Not really,if anyone has spent any real time there,knows that state blows.

Gun laws might be cool,but doesn't make up for the rest of that shithole.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I was stationed at Myrtle Beach AFB back in the 80's and lived in Conway for a while, I had a great time down there, its like anywhere you live, some folks hate it and some folks love it. I wouldn't mind going back and buying a place with about 50 acres, shoot, fish and hunt all on my own land with no snow.

My old man lived there for 12yrs,I spent a lot of time in Mt.Pleasant and Isle Palms.

Great place to vacation but that's it.

It's also a major welfare state.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I was stationed at Myrtle Beach AFB back in the 80's and lived in Conway for a while, I had a great time down there, its like anywhere you live, some folks hate it and some folks love it. I wouldn't mind going back and buying a place with about 50 acres, shoot, fish and hunt all on my own land with no snow.

I went to Norfolk and Myrtle Beach. Liked Myrtle Beach better and when I lived in South I used to frequent there often. Love the area and the people. Not to mention the housing prices are way better than up here!

After reading this I may actually consider relocating. Change in the laws too much and I will!

What about automatics? The law, I know MT does this and maybe TN.

They will probably tell the fed to FOAD slowly concerning this too like MT.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Didn't NH try this same thing?

Would have made machine guns much easier and cheaper to own.

NH did and it was shot down. it would have been good up here because we have a couple of big manufacturers. I am not sure how many manufacturers there are in NC but still a big move for a state and I hope this catches fire in other states aswell.

Have you seen the Low Country? Not many spots better than that. SC is a gem.
+1 for the Lowcountry. It's a really beautiful area. That's where my dad recently moved (relocating from Holyoke) to enjoy his retirement years.

Back
Top Bottom