Sometimes you are oblivious to who you're messing with. Judge shot and killed.

Probably just another guy who had been pushed too far. It's not the first time and more than likely won't be the last.
Possibly but the guy could have been a psycho also and unfit to have the kids. It’s not like this was the most rational choice he could have made. He will never be with his kids now. Hope it was worth it.

The action of the guy makes me think the Judge might have made the right decision.

But also, how do they know it was him?

The action of the guy makes me think the Judge might have made the right decision.

But also, how do they know it was him?

Yep. It's the same kind of thing where a girl decides to leave a boyfriend, and he decides to murder her for it. What you don't think is "Wow, if she'd just decided to stay with him, they would both have lived happily ever after."

Yep. It's the same kind of thing where a girl decides to leave a boyfriend, and he decides to murder her for it. What you don't think is "Wow, if she'd just decided to stay with him, they would both have lived happily ever after."

Soooo...the woman must ALWAYS be believed! And no one finds it odd that HE filed for the divorce??? File for a divorce and lose your kids.

Last edited:
All judges should be carrying a gun especially outside of the court... If they don't they are a complete fool.

Oh and the word Democrat and Judge or a Democrat Sheriff don't belong in that field.

That is like being a Hunter and being Part of PETA and going to the Zoo and shooting animals in a cage.. sounds funny.. but very counter productive...

Judges in Worcester like Let em walk walker. Oh and most Judges rotate through different cases, one day is civil, next day probate, next day criminal or sometimes even in the same day. Either way regardless of what court they work in.. Judges are making life changing decisions in many cases...

Soooo...the woman must ALWAYS be believed!
I didn't say that. This is not a he-said-she-said. The divorce case became irrelevant when he (allegedly) murdered the judge. That's got nothing to do with the woman or the kids. If there's some twisted way in his head he thought he was doing it for the kids, he's a moron, which given the idiotic way he allegedly did it seems possible. Either way, it's inconsistent with being suitable for joint custody. If he didn't do it, then his whole story, divorce and all, is nobody's business.

Soooo...the woman must ALWAYS be believed! And no one finds it odd that HE filed for the divorce??? File for a divorce and lose your kids.
Even further though. To file for divorce claiming child neglect and ending up with zero custody. Dude must have had some seriously flawed presentation skills…

How do you figure? I think it's a safe assumption that the guy who'd gun down a judge over losing custody is probably a guy who shouldn't have it.
Actually reading the article, and now I  know he was unsuitable. Prior issues aside, he couldn't be bothered to attend the hearing. It was a default judgement.

The actual narrative is embedded in the article.

They declined to identify the type of weapon but go out of their way to state that the alleged shooter legally owns a handgun.

So the agenda continues to be pushed.

How do you figure? I think it's a safe assumption that the guy who'd gun down a judge over losing custody is probably a guy who shouldn't have it.
Sometimes that's the case and sometimes not.
I know some good guys who have had their lives destroyed beyond repair in a divorce that no where near deserved it.
One of the most devoted guys I knew to his kids and wife lost his house , custody of his kids, most of his money and half his business to a lying cheating whore .
Every word out of her mouth in court was a lie and the judge sucked up every word as gospel .
Never even could be bothered to verify.
She then taunted him he was never going to see his kids again and the new boyfriend would be moving into the new house he had just built for her.
Kid set the house on fire and stood on the front steps and ate a bullet.
Should of shot her first .

Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t..it’s hard to tell from that article.
This. Not enough information. Was the wife a red flagging C or was the perp really a nightmare psycho?

Why do some have that knee-jerk reaction that the guy with a gun was wronged and the woman got what she deserved? Common pattern on this forum.

This. Not enough information. Was the wife a red flagging C or was the perp really a nightmare psycho?

Why do some have that knee-jerk reaction that the guy with a gun was wronged and the woman got what she deserved? Common pattern on this forum.
It's the same Victim mentality we all love to hate. First, define your tribe. Next declare yourselves victims. Finally, absolve all members of any wrong doing.

Because we're victims, too, donchaknow.

It's the same Victim mentality we all love to hate. First, define your tribe. Next declare yourselves victims. Finally, absolve all members of any wrong doing.

Because we're victims, too, donchaknow.
Agreed, but what if it's more simple than that? Substitute 'herd' for 'tribe'. [laugh]

Sometimes that's the case and sometimes not.
I know some good guys who have had their lives destroyed beyond repair in a divorce that no where near deserved it.
One of the most devoted guys I knew to his kids and wife lost his house , custody of his kids, most of his money and half his business to a lying cheating whore .
Every word out of her mouth in court was a lie and the judge sucked up every word as gospel .
Never even could be bothered to verify.
She then taunted him he was never going to see his kids again and the new boyfriend would be moving into the new house he had just built for her.
Kid set the house on fire and stood on the front steps and ate a bullet.
Should of shot her first .
That's horrible and for sure we know it happens. Can't really determine that from this article- it lacks necessary detail. In the case of your account- yeah, he should have shot her first.

Back
Top Bottom