Someone Really Wasnt thinking when they made this.

Looking at the rest of that website, its like a felons wet dream: Restraints, lockpicks, brass knuckles, spring loaded knives, batons...

All you need is a stolen credit card from one victim, to continue your career onto many!! Buy now!!!

I can see the headline "Innocent kid gets shot by police, and all he had was a laser pointer" That is a bad idea..

If I had a coworker that left something like that lying around it would come up missing in short order- it would end up in the trash. DH once brought home some kind of heavy-duty green lazer pen (and me with two kids in the house that can't keep their hands off stuff)- left it sitting around like I asked him not to, it went missing pretty quick-

Sounds like a goofy novelty... harmless. I don't think anybody who is CCWing is so "quick on the draw" that they would shoot somebody for holding up a toy at the office!

Now if he used it to mug somebody or any other crime, I wouldn't feel bad at all if it backfired on him and got him shot!

It's a toy. It should be used as such. There are lots of toys guns out there. Every now and then some dope uses it for what it wasn't intended to be used as and gets hurt.
Such is life.
Play stupid games...

Back
Top Bottom