WTS SOLD

SOLD

The time has come to sell my Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine. Frankly it sucks I have to let this go because I really dig this rifle; but another PCC has caught my eye. I've run out of space and the time to shoot them all.

I bought this P2P here on NES slightly used with 200 rounds on it (according to the original owner). I put another 200 or so through it myself, but it looks and functions like new. I'm a borderline crazy person when it comes to cleaning, so this puppy was cleaned and oiled every time it went out to the range. These shoot incredibly flat with almost no felt recoil whatsoever. It's very light and cheap to operate (9mm) and there's a massive aftermarket for these. My original plan was to SBR this - but as I said, I'm limiting myself to 1 PCC at a time to save space.

Accessories: This will include the original stock and OEM CZ irons. I've had about a dozen offers to buy the irons in the time I've owned this rifle, and they no longer ship with them, so that's a plus (they really are nice sights). You'll also get the Magpul handstop in the photos. The previous owner installed the HB Industries trigger kit (weight reduction) and Paske Pathfinder grip, both still on the gun and included. You'll also get 3 magazines. They're 20 round bodies blocked at 10 for MA compliance. Note: The MS3 sling and Romeo 5 in the pics are not included in the price.

Selling Terms: Cash, face to face, willing to drive to meet halfway within reasonable distances. LTC required, all laws followed, etc.
SOLD
Trades: Mainly interested in HK clones, PTR, AK platform, etc. Try me.
Contact Information: PM me here on NES and I'll reply with cell & email.

IMG_7917.jpeg

IMG_7919.jpeg

IMG_7920.jpeg

IMG_7925.jpeg

IMG_7926.jpeg

IMG_7927.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_7916.jpeg
    IMG_7916.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom