WTS SOLD

Tallahassee

NES Member
20210519_091929_resized.jpg
Don't own a .40 S&W anymore, got rid of that a while back. Anyways, straightening out my crap today.
3- G2310 round magazines SOLD
4- Pre BaN G22 magazines SOLD
1- PrE BAn G23 magazine SOLD

Want all 5 pre ban magazines? You a flipper? Want to sell these for $125 each later on? Doesn't matter to me, we can work it out a deal.

Prices are cash. Meet at Harvard Sportsman Club or Sterling, MA. Need to see an LTC if you are a Mass resident. If you are not a MAss resident, you shouldn't be even reading this post. It will just make you depressed thinking about magazine restrictions.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom