• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

[SOLD] WTS: Zanotti Armor ZA2 Safe (older) [SOLD]

Description :
This is an older ZA2 5 foot tall safe. Always indoors and in good shape. I just don't need it anymore.

Electronic lock, with the 9 volt backup pins on the outside.

15 long guns on the left, shelves on the right, deep shelf on top.

Selling Terms :
You must pick up here. I don't have a truck that will move it, sadly. I will break it down and transfer it to the driveway. (you can still see the electronic door lock function, even if not attached to anything.

Price :
$1000 cash. No trades, no checks, no apps.

Contact Information:
PM me here on the boards.

Pictures:
Attached to post.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG-5750.jpg
    IMG-5750.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG-5751.jpg
    IMG-5751.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom