WTS Sold - to a lad in Texas....thanks all....2011 Open 9mm gun - Peine Custom 2011

quinnjalan

NES Member
Location : Harvard MA (eFA10) or an FFL at the Mill in Littleton MA (we split the cost), or if you are out of state my FFL to your FFL (split shipping, typically its $55).

Additional photos here: Peine Custom in 9mm

Description WTS or possible WTT: Peine Custom in 9mm. CK Arms frame, Peine Custom slide, KKM barrel, SRO (5.0), Atlas Gunworks red dot mount, gas peddle (from older open gun I had), Dawson Ice mag well, captured spring, etc. I bought the gun a few years ago and put 2K down the barrel. I like the gun and don't need to sell it, but due to a vestibular balance disorder my doctor says I should not run with guns any more, so I moved onto static shooting! Gun looks and works great and will come with the SRO (5.0) mounted (box included). Rear safety is pinned as is fairly typical on an open gun, but the thumb safety works. Absolutely no wiggle in the slide and the trigger is a right around 2lbs. Again, typical for an open so keep your bugger picker off the happy switch until your target is in sight! As this is an open gun you will need to reload or have access to someone with a loaded. You could probably shoot +P if you don't reload, but I found the following works very well: 124 grain Precision Delta's, over 7.8 grains of HS-6 at 1.145 OAL.

Link with photo was also updated: Peine Custom in 9mm. I will consider selling the gun alone or the gun and SRO or another combo. Price is somewhat firm, but I’m Irish and will haggle over the price of a gallon of milk, so talk to me. Here's a few possible trades, with/without cash depending on what you have:

Gun option:
Staccato C2. With/without red dot.

Non gun option:
Staccato C2 or similar, high end bow press or Bowtech Reckoning or Reckoing 38

Accessories : SRO 5.0 and SRO Box

Selling Terms : Cash or Trade or Cash and Trade. 2 Sheep! (just put that one in to see if anyone sees it, but I don't want sheep).

Price : $3,750.00 $3,500.00 $2500.00 OBO or see trades above

Contact Information: PM here

Pictures: Uploaded or PM me for more/different photos

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_8202.jpg
    IMG_8202.jpg
    897.5 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_8203.jpg
    IMG_8203.jpg
    748.6 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_8204.jpg
    IMG_8204.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_8206.jpg
    IMG_8206.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_8207.jpg
    IMG_8207.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_8208.jpg
    IMG_8208.jpg
    467.3 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:
Last price drop - $3000.00, otherwise you can buy it from my wife to when I take the long dirt nap! Still willing to haggle on what included or possible partial trades: Staccato C2 or similar, no Glocks or Sigs, or high end bow press or Left Handed Mathews V3 31" or 27". Thanks all.

Mags sold. $2500.00 for gun, SRO and SRO box or make me a reasonable offer. I'm willing to split if someone what's the gun alone, but I will not sell the SRO unless the gun sells. Possible or partial trades: Staccato C2 or similar, high end bow press or Bowtech Reckoning or Reckoing 38. Link with photo was also updated: Peine Custom in 9mm

Thanks all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom