• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS SOLD Ruger Match Champion 357

Hooper

NES Member
Excellent condition, low milage Model 1754 Match Champion. 4" barrel. One of the straightest shooters I've ever owned.
100% Factory correct.

Novac Fiber optic Sights
Hogue Stippled Hardwood grips. Incredibly comfortable in the hand.

Less than 250 rounds down the pipe of .38 special only. It's never shot anything hotter. Just indoor range time. Never carried.

Original Tupperware and test round as seen

Triple-locking contoured cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot and enables easy re-holstering. The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading.

Selling $650.00 firm. Cash FTF with EFA-10. Massachusetts residents only with current LTC only. No trades please. Looking to fund some other non firearm gear.
In the Springfield MA area but will consider short travel.
Perfect references selling here.

For private party face-to-face transactions I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items

IMG_4157.jpeg
IMG_4158.jpeg
IMG_4159.jpeg
IMG_4162.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom