WTS (sold/ please delete) Cabela's Outfitter Safe D-23

skimann20

NES Member

Description : Like New Cabela's Outfitter Safe D-23. 30"w x 22"d x 60.5"h Black Chrome handles
For reference this is basically it: https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-outfitter-gun-safe-by-liberty-safe
I can help load into truck or trailer if needed.

Accessories : Included in the sale: Will come with internal power outlet, built in lights, and golden drying rod. ($200 Value)

Selling Terms : Cash or willing to trade for something of equal or greater value

Price : $1100

Contact Information: Send me a PM.

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

MicrosoftTeams-image (13).jpg MicrosoftTeams-image (15).jpg MicrosoftTeams-image (14).jpg MicrosoftTeams-image (16).jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom