• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS SOLD - Glock 19 2 Gen In Excellent Condition With One Preban Mag

Alemannic

Instructor
NES Member
This pistol has been sold. Please remove this ad.

I have a excellent condition 2nd generation, Mass Compliant Glock Model 19 for sale. It comes with one FML square notch preban 15 round Glock factory magazine.

Price: $675.00 cash (cc fees apply if paying by credit/debit card) with one (1) preban magazine. Price is $500.00 without preban magazine.

I also have a few other preban 15 round FML Glock 19 magazines for sale at $225.00 each.

Must have a Massachusetts Class A LTC to purchase.

Face To Face transfer (FTF).

I am willing to travel to make the transfer through the online system.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.” - John Wayne "The Shootist"

Doc Holliday:

"Conflict follows wrongdoing as surely as flies follow the herd." "There is no normal life, there's just life."
"Maybe Poker’s just not your game, Ike. I know – let’s have a spelling contest!"

Attachments

• Glock 19 2nd Gen.png
    Glock 19 2nd Gen.png
    849 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC01725.JPG
    DSC01725.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC01723.JPG
    DSC01723.JPG
    353 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC01720.JPG
    DSC01720.JPG