• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS SOLD - Bergara HMR PRO in 6.5CM with Athlon Ares Scope and Hornady Match Ammo - Price Drop [$1900]

codesherpa

NES Member
WTS Bergara HMR PRO in 6.5CM with Athlon Ares Scope and Hornady Match Ammo

Description: Bergara Premier HMR PRO rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor; Athlon Ares BTR 4.5–27x50 (FFP), Ammo (~250ct Hornady MATCH Ammo 140gr ELD and ~35ct Hornady Precision Hunter). It’s in great condition, still shoots 0.5 MOA groups, and only has ~450 rounds through it.

Accessories: Seekins Precision Rings; Talley Scope Base (20 MOA); APA ‘Little Bastard’ Muzzle Brake; 3x Magpul AICS PMAG 10 round Mags (and the 5 round mag it came with); ~450ct Hornady MATCH Fired Once Brass (if wanted for reloading)

Selling Terms: Face to Face, Must have LTC. Can meet at my range for testing.

Price: $1900, Cash Only

Contact Information: codesherpa @ gmail.com

Pictures: Note: The picture shows it with a bipod which is not included in the sale.

IMG_7830 - resized.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom