So Proud of My Wife

I wanted to share my pride in my wife. Originally, she didn't understand why I carried, and after many different "conversations" she has become more accepting. I don't think that she will become an active carrier but she is more understanding of the idea. The basis of her change of thought is that there are good guys other than LEO and .gov types. A major factor in changing this has ben having a great husband who has some great friends that carry. I would like to thank all of the great shooters she has met at my club or when she tags along to IDPA events!

A friend of hers posted a link to an article that was favorable to the student CCW movement in Texas, and then proceeded to bash it. My wife jumped right in and made the argument that it is the people who are bad not the guns. As well as bringing up that gun control only takes guns out of the hands of people who would use them to defend themselves. She has stopped commenting on it because the rest of the folks who are commenting believe it is the tool not the person using it that commits the crime.

I am so proud!

Hard work pays off - thanks for opening the eyes of another. Happy to hear it was your wife, making your life just a little easier im sure.

Back
Top Bottom