So I called Bushmaster......

...on the off chance to see if they had any complete uppers in stock.

They picked-up after 2 rings of the phone and I asked the salesman what, if any he had for uppers if any. After I told him what I was looking for (flat top, M4 ramp, 16" chromed barrel, NO BAYO lug and an Izzy comp.) he said hold on let me check. O.K. he said I have one left barrel in stock. I said wrap it up I'll take it. I couldn't believe my luck. When I asked when can they ship it he said, it's goes to be build today and maybe Weds. it should go out.

Last week I spent 3 days surfing the web and just about every company was SOLD OUT of everything. I should have called Bushmaster first.

...on the off chance to see if they had any complete uppers in stock.

They picked-up after 2 rings of the phone and I asked the salesman what, if any he had for uppers if any. After I told him what I was looking for (flat top, M4 ramp, 16" chromed barrel, NO BAYO lug and an Izzy comp.) he said hold on let me check. O.K. he said I have one left barrel in stock. I said wrap it up I'll take it. I couldn't believe my luck. When I asked when can they ship it he said, it's goes to be build today and maybe Weds. it should go out.

Last week I spent 3 days surfing the web and just about every company was SOLD OUT of everything. I should have called Bushmaster first.

I hope they are being straight with you about the time frame. I placed an order for some small items on 10/24/08 that I still have not received. They keep telling me it should ship within the next few days and those days keep going by.

I hope they are being straight with you about the time frame. I placed an order for some small items on 10/24/08 that I still have not received. They keep telling me it should ship within the next few days and those days keep going by.

Likewise I placed an order about a month ago for some parts and it took 2 weeks to ship.

It shipped 11-26-08, on board Fedex truck now. [banana]

I have ordered several small lots of Bushmaster parts through Dennis @ First Defense. He gets them quick and I save a little, No shipping. Give them a try, great people.

Back
Top Bottom