Sinclair

Has anyone had any experiance with Sinclair presses, I am new to reloading and thinking about
purchasing their Rock Chucker Master Reloading kit.

Thanks

If you are talking about Sinclair International in Fort Wayne, Indiana, they are a top notch outfit run by a bunch of accuracy nuts.

Buy with confidence from them.

I have had nothing but great experience buying from Sinclair. The Rock Chucker press is actually made by RCBS I think and sold from any number of vendors. They do have their own stuff, which typically is top of the line equipment.

Sinclair is a great company and fantastic to deal with, I have done a fair bit of business with them, but Midsouth is cheaper and just as good. My 2 cents.

I think Sinclair International is owned by Brownells which is a great company. I also have an account with Midsouth and they've been very good as well.

Sinclair is a good company but they don't make that press. It's made by RCBS, and it's a excellent press.

Sinclair is a great company with very good products. I've bought both online and at their store at Camp Perry and have never bought anything that I thought was junk. Also, their catalog is outstanding for ideas for stuff you want to make for yourself!
Bob

Back
Top Bottom