• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sinclair International YouTube Channel

Sinclair International made an eight segment video on reloading. Great information for even experienced re-loaders!

Enjoy!

B

Last edited by a moderator:
On the far right of the 3rd video picture, you'll see the swaged bullets that I and others make from brass cases. They mis-described the info in the video, and those bullets show up at 3:18 in that video.

In my case, I use annealed (never anneal brass for regular reloading!) 9mm cases, and install a cast lead bullet as a core, and them run them up into a swaging die set, and they come out as these jacketed hollow point bullets for the .40 caliber. Basically, free jacketed HP bullets for reloading.

You can tell that they are the swaged bullets that I am talking about because the bullet has the distinct rim of a case, clearly seen.

Here's a close up of the real deal:

hunting045.jpg

What do you get for a bullet weight with those and is the weight consistant from bullet to bullet?

On the far right of the 3rd video picture, you'll see the swaged bullets that I and others make from brass cases. They mis-described the info in the video, and those bullets show up at 3:18 in that video.

In my case, I use annealed (never anneal brass for regular reloading!) 9mm cases, and install a cast lead bullet as a core, and them run them up into a swaging die set, and they come out as these jacketed hollow point bullets for the .40 caliber. Basically, free jacketed HP bullets for reloading.

You can tell that they are the swaged bullets that I am talking about because the bullet has the distinct rim of a case, clearly seen.

Here's a close up of the real deal:

hunting045.jpg

Even on Christmas you can't avoid being a douche? Amazing.

Instead of acting like you're five years old, why don't you just say why you think he's wrong instead of acting like this?

Even on Christmas you can't avoid being a douche? Amazing.

Instead of acting like you're five years old, why don't you just say why you think he's wrong instead of acting like this?

Any competent reloader knows annealing brass cases is part of the reloading process. It may not be a step that needs to be done on every loading, but is part of the process all the same.

Back
Top Bottom