Sig Tango 4 vs Tango 6 (riflescopes)

For comparison, what is the difference between the two scopes? The Tango 4 is listed as a 4X scope and the Tango 6 is listed as a 6X scope

Using similar power such as the Tango 4, 4-16X44 vs the Tango 6, 3-18X44mm?

Last edited:
One point to consider; SIG does not build these scopes; the Chinese do. You can probably get them for less $ from the a dealer selling them under their real name. Several of these sights are made by the Chinese firm "Holosun" renamed and marked up by SIG. I found out the hard way.

One point to consider; SIG does not build these scopes; the Chinese do. You can probably get them for less $ from the a dealer selling them under their real name. Several of these sights are made by the Chinese firm "Holosun" renamed and marked up by SIG. I found out the hard way.

I would never pay full retail, the only reason I'm inquiring is because I'm intrigued however if they are decent then the price point might be the actual value, not what MSRP is.

I own a "Holosun" dot scope (reticle similar to Eotech) and bought a similar sight from Optics Planet made by SIG. The sights were identical and the discounted price of the Sig sight was still at least $20 more than the Chinese original. When I complained about the deceptive packaging of the SIG/Holosun sight, Optics Planet graciously refunded my money upon return of the sight.

The scopes are made by Light Optics Works (LOW) Japan. With them you can't buy direct and from my googling, they are OEM for Bushnell and SWFA as well

The scopes are made by Light Optics Works (LOW) Japan. With them you can't buy direct and from my googling, they are OEM for Bushnell and SWFA as well

With that type of a background the SIG scopes should be a pretty good choice as long as the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom